top of page
What is the IDM service?
The IDM service was born out of a need seen in most hospitals:
What do we do about it?
1. Diagnostic Testing for bacterial identification and antimicrobial sensitivity testing
We provide high quality, reliable, rapid microbiology diagnostics using state of the art equipment.
2. Data Driven Decision Making on Antibiotic Prescription and Policies
Simultaneously, our ID consultants work with you to
- discuss which antibiotics to use or stop,
- escalation/ de-escalation plan,
- guide antimicrobial stewardship
- Antibiograms based on your data
- Hospital epidemiology and infection control
Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
A world without functional antibiotics is a frightening one and MSCH is committed to combat AMR.
Our work is driven by the following philosophies:
a) Constant striving towards better quality diagnostics and data
b) Emphasis on deep learning, reflection and scholarship
c) Focus on equitable access to healthcare
d) Radical collaboration and partnerships
bottom of page